Cuisinart makes some of the best grills on the market. If you’re looking for a quality grill to take with you on your pontoon boat, then Cuisinart is the brand for you. In this blog post, we will be discussing the best Cuisinart grills for pontoon boats. We’ll talk about what to look for when purchasing a grill for your boat, and we’ll give you some recommendations based on our findings. So whether you’re in the market for a new grill or just curious about what’s out there, read on!
This blog earns money via affiliate marketing – meaning that I may earn a commission when you purchase a product or service after clicking a link on this site (at no additional cost to you). As an Amazon affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases
This Cuisinart grill is the best grill for a pontoon boat and definitely a must have and a great addition to your pontoon boat. Enjoy this quality Modified Cuisinart Grill with Arnall’s Grill Bracket Set that is perfect for your Pontoon railing. Easy to install and stow. Cuisinart Grill benefits: stainless steel burner and drip tray, locking lid, easy carry handle and a larger cooking surface. The Cuisinart has a solid mount for the propane tank, not a flimsy one! The grill only weighs 18 pounds.
- Mounts to 1.25″ OPEN square Pontoon Boat Railing Brackets are Marine Stainless Steel
- Cuisinart Petit Grill has 145 square inches of grilling surface
- Grill is customized to work with Arnall’s Grill Brackets / No Tools needed for secure installation
- Doesn’t fit all pontoon boat railings
What Customers Say About The
“This barbecue grill was excellent for my pontoon. Because the grill is little, I wanted it to be compact. I haven’t tried it yet, but I’m confident it can fit 4 burgers and hot dogs. Since the grill is made expressly for pontoon attachment, I suggest spending a little more to have it that way.Amazon.com
I wish the legs could lock to make transporting to a picnic table simpler.
It’s not a huge deal.
When fixed on the pontoon rails, it is highly stable.
The legs are firm while used on a table, but when carried, they “flip” about, so I bungee them. I like the design of the grill.”
“Just received the grill & it is perfect for what i need. It came pre assembled which was awesome. Great customer service from seller, will purchase more products from them in future without hesitation. Definitely the best cuisinart grill for my pontoon boat”
About The Company
The Cuisinart was founded in 1971 by Carl Sontheimer. The company originally manufactured food processors to meet the needs of professional chefs. In 1973, the Cuisinart food processor was introduced to the home consumer market and quickly became a kitchen staple. Today, Cuisinart is a leading manufacturer of kitchen appliances and tools, including blenders, toasters, coffee makers, and food processors.
Cuisinart CGG-306 Chef’s Style Propane Tabletop Grill
The Cuisinart Chef’s Style Stainless Tabletop Grill is a powerful combination of raw grilling performance and great design. This grill goes from box to burgers in less than 10 minutes with no tools required. Once set up, two stainless steel burners combine for a total of 20,000 BTUs of meat-searing heat sparked by a simple TwistStart ignition system.
Turn your portable gas grill into a permanent gas grill with the Cuisinart 4 Foot LP Adaptor Hose. Simply use this adaptor and connect a 20 LB propane tank and grill for up to a whole season without running out.
- FAST AND EASY SETUP
- TWO STAINLESS 20,000 BTUS BURNERS
- STAINLESS GRATE PERFECT FOR LARGE CUTS OF MEAT
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE
- Cleaning under the grill is a bit difficult
Cuisinart CSG-180T Petit Gourmet Portable Tabletop Propane Gas Grill,Red
The Petit Gourmet Portable Gas Grill with VersaStand integrated adjustable telescoping base provides great grilled flavor every day, everywhere. This compact, high-performance grill’s small format can be put almost anywhere for ultimate convenience.
And although the grill is compact, its ample cooking grate is large enough to cook most family meals – 8 steaks, 8 hamburgers, 6 – 10 chicken breasts, or over 4-Pound of fish. The grill heats up very quickly, and uses far less gas than a full-sized grill. Best of all, with its great portability features this grill can cook your meals on your pontoon boat.
- 160-square-inches of porcelain enameled grates give you a spacious cooking surface is able accommodate lots of food at one time while still distributing heat evenly and efficiently.
- Features a 5, 500 BTU burner, a twist to start electric ignition and precision temperature gauge to give you the ultimate temperature control.
- The grill measures 19 x 11. 5 x 10 inches and with stand. The grill weighs only 17 lbs. , making it easy for transport and ideal for decks, patios and balconies, camping, tailgating and more.
- Stand sets up and packs away in seconds, and features an integrated lid lock and pronounced briefcase-style
the dial doesn’t work very well
Cuisinart CGG-750 Portable, Venture Gas Grill, Red
The clever Cuisinart CGG-750 Venture portable gas grill has been thoughtfully designed to provide everything you need for creating a memorable grilling experience. The comfortably balanced aluminum strap handle makes it easy to travel anywhere your adventure takes you. Unlock the components and start grilling
Unlocking the grill reveals a cutting and serve board, a footed grill with a porcelain enameled cast iron grate, and a place for the 1 lb. fuel source (not included).
The Cuisinart Venture portable grill has the features of a large grill, like a porcelain enameled cast iron cooking grate, and a twist start ignition. It even has a solid wood top that provides a flat surface for food prep and serving.
- 154-square-inches of porcelain enameled cast-iron grates give you a spacious cooking surface is able accommodate lots of food at one time while still distributing heat evenly and efficiently.
- Features a high grade stainless steel 9,000 BTU burner and twist to start electric ignition to give you the ultimate temperature control.
- The grill measures 16.25 x 13 x 10.75 inches and with stand. The grill weighs only 20 lbs., making it easy for transport and ideal for decks, patios and balconies, camping, tailgating and more.
- Features propane tank storage for 1 lb. propane tank in the base under the grill body. The base includes a flip out rack that will hold your propane tank upright and secure.
- Features a large carry handle with rubber grip wrapped aluminum handle for comfort and portability. Also includes stylish wooden lid that doubles as a chopping board.
- The grease catcher is poorly designed
Things To Consider When Buying The Best Cuisinart Grills For Your Pontoon Boat
If you truly want to make sure that your money is well spent with buying the best grill for your pontoon boat, keep in mind the following criteria.
For pontoon boat owners buying a grill the material should be your top concerns. Considering the elements of the salt air and the affects on your grill. That is why the grills designed for pontoon boats tend to be made of stainless steel and aluminum. By using such materials, the grills would be durable enough to endure the demanding operating conditions without being too cumbersome.
It’s strongly recommended that you chose a grill with easy to operate temperature controls so that the quality of your grilled meats would be ideal for eating. No one wants burnt or uncooked food , this can really ruin your fun filled day. Usual grills often feature single controls which should be more than sufficient in most cases. However, if you desire extra powers over temperatures, feel free to check out grills that pack dual controls.
Pontoon Boat owners have lots of options in terms of grates: stainless steel, enameled porcelain and others. So all you need to do is select the grates that suit your cooking styles.
It all comes down to your grilling needs. Some people just desire to have a grill with one temperature control and a grate surface and cook their meat and that’s it. Some extra feature people look for are large grates, multiple burners, Built-in hose made for propane tanks,Easy twist start ignition and Lids with built-in temperature gauges
Pontoon boat grills come in a variety of prices so it should be easy to find models that match whatever shopping budget you have in mind. Still, people coin the rule: “You get what you pay for” for good reasons: the performance of a particular product is linked to its price. So if you just settle for a dirt-cheap grill, you could have a disappointing cooking experience on the waters. To make a worthwhile purchase, it’s of utmost importance that you set out a sound price range in advance.