You can finally have the best of both worlds, enjoying great music and good times on the waters with the best waterproof bluetooth speakers for your pontoon boat.
These waterproof bluetooth speakers are ready to take on the elements, while sounding great while they do it.
There are many boat speakers out on the market today but all of them have the materials and protective coating needed to stop rain or waves from damaging
its circuitry. With that said it’s better to invest in a waterproof bluetooth speaker for your pontoon boat.
In this article we will give your our review and buyers guide on the top 5 waterproof bluetooth speakers.
AT A GLANCE: Best Waterproof Bluetooth Speakers For your Pontoon Boat
- ECOXGEAR Rugged Waterproof Floating Portable Bluetooth Wireless 100 Watt Speaker and PA System [Best Overall]
- JBL Xtreme 2 – Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker[Runner-Up}
- AOMAIS GO Waterproof Bluetooth Speakers[Best Budget]
- JBL Charge 4 – Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker [Most Durable]
- FUGOO Tough XL- Ultimate Rugged Waterproof Wireless Bluetooth Speaker[Most Reliable]
- AT A GLANCE: Best Waterproof Bluetooth Speakers For your Pontoon Boat
- ECOXGEAR- EcoBoulder Rugged Waterproof Bluetooth Floating 100 Watt Speaker[Our Top Pick]
- JBL Xtreme 2 – Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- AOMAIS GO Bluetooth Waterproof Speaker
- JBL Charge 4 – Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- FUGOO Tough XL- Ultimate Rugged Waterproof Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- What Do the IPXX Waterproof Ratings Mean?
|ECOXGEAR Rugged Waterproof Floating Bluetooth Wireless 100 Watt Speaker||Battery Life: Up to 100 hours at low volume
Dimensions: 12.00 x 15.00 x 20.00 inches
|JBL Xtreme 2 – Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker – Blue||Battery Life: 15 hours of playtime
Dimensions: 7.90 x 12.10 x 18.10 inches
Power:40 watts out put. 4 way
|AOMAIS GO Bluetooth Waterproof Speaker||Battery Life: 40H Long Playtime
Dimensions: 13.50 x 7.50 x 3.80 inches
|JBL Charge 4 – Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker||Battery Life: 20 hours of playtime
Dimensions: 4.90 x 5.90 x 10.80 inches
|FUGOO Tough XL- Ultimate Rugged Waterproof Wireless Bluetooth Speaker||Battery Life: 35H
Dimensions: 13.8 x 4.4 x 4.7 inches
ECOXGEAR- EcoBoulder Rugged Waterproof Bluetooth Floating 100 Watt Speaker[Our Top Pick]
The EcoBoulder+ by ECOXGEAR is the best waterproof bluetooth speakers for your pontoon boat. It offers massive sound and great features for your day on the beach or out on the lake. The EcoBoulder+ has been tested to IP67 waterproofing standards, which means it can be submerged in up to 3 feet of water for 30 minutes without any damage.
Once it is fully charged, the EcoBoulder+ can play music for over 50 continuous hours. If the EcoBoulder+ is accidentally knocked overboard, don’t worry about it sinking to the bottom of the ocean. It floats! You can also use the built-in USB port to connect to and recharge your smartphone!
- 100% Waterproof and dustproof
- Double the sound-EcoConnect allows the connection of 2 EcoBoulders (mono or stereo mode) within 30 feet of each other
- Audio sources include Bluetooth, AM or FM or wired aux in connection; Play on standard AC wall power for continuous, or unplugged on built in battery for up to 10 hours at full volume; Up to 100 hours at low volume
- 100-Watts dynamic power amplifier for massive sound with built-in 2 band bass and treble equalizer; 5 factory preset equalizer settings and proprietary audio DSP chip
- Waterproof removable storage compartment allows you to keep your phone and accessories dry
- External microphone jack for PA or Karaoke function (mic sold separately)
- Heavy in weight (27lbs)
JBL Xtreme 2 – Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker
Unleash the ultimate sound and turn your pontoon boat into a floating party boat. The speaker is armed with four drivers, two JBL bass radiators, a rechargeable 10, 000mAh li-ion battery supporting up to 15 hours of playtime. On top of these, The speaker carries a convenient USB charge out.
The speaker is IPX7 rated, featuring a waterproof design, with rugged fabric in exclusive colors complementing the Xtreme 2. Together with JBL connect+ it can wirelessly link more than 100 JBL connect+ enabled speakers to elevate your listening experience and making the party even bigger.
Durable fabric and rugged material the durable fabric Material and rugged rubber housing allows your speaker to outlast all of your adventures. JBL bass radiator Dual passive radiators deliver powerful, ear catching JBL sound that resonates loud and clear.
- Sound clarity, spacing and overall balance is great!
- Great bass even at higher volumes
- Low end frequencies are tight and bassy
- IPX7 waterproof
- Fills a medium to large room with rich thick sound
- Can link up to 100 additional JBL devices via TWS (???) … and really increase the sound and range and VOLUME
- The Connect+ app is the weak spot of these products. It’s not very user friendly, sometimes unclear
- Bit on the pricey side… but it’s JBL…
AOMAIS GO Bluetooth Waterproof Speaker
Really waterproof! AOMAIS Go has top level waterproof able to withstand full immersion of up to 33 feet for 30 minutes. Other speakers may claim water resistance but can only defend against the smallest splashes. AOMAIS Go is protected enough to go on, it’s dustproof, snowproof, mudproof, waterproof or even being dropped.
Get the play time you want with a 10000mAh rechargeable battery that can go for up to 40-Hour (At 50% volume, playtime varies according to volume level and audio content) Quick charge gets back to full in about 4 hours. Emergency power supply prevents fadeouts. You can even use the AOMAIS Go to charge your AOMAIS Sport II speaker or tablets, smartphone in a pinch, no need to worry about your devices dying when you enjoy your music
- They sound great. Especially when you have two and set up to work in stereo. (The stereo effect makes music sound sooo much better. People are really missing out these days by listening to music with one speaker – one device can never produce good stereo separation.) Setting the speakers far apart sounds great. Two speakers also of course doubles the sound output. These speakers have nice punchy bass.
- Once you set them up once (which is easy) they automatically pair quickly to each other and to my iPhone.
- The ability to charge your phone is very useful.
- Great battery life.
- They look great.
- The handle is very useful and makes it easy to move them around.
- They are not too big or too small…just big enough to produce big sound.
- There are high-end speakers out there that sound slightly better, but the cost for a tiny bit of improvement in the sound is not worth the additional hundreds you would have to spend. I paid $65 each.
- I think they should have included a charger, but not a big deal since chargers are very cheap.
- The charging cord is short, but not a big deal since cords are cheap.
- Very minor: With the new design the voice prompts have been removed and the speakers only beep. I would’ve preferred the voice prompts.
- With the new deign, the mic input was removed. Not an issue for me, but may matter to some.
JBL Charge 4 – Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker
Definitely making this list of the best waterproof bluetooth speakers for your pontoon boat is the JBL Charge 4. This speaker has a powerful sound and a built-in power bank for charging your devices.
A high-capacity 7500mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery provides up to 20 hours of playtime and the speaker carries a convenient USB charge out to quickly charge your devices so you will never run out of power again. And with a rugged design, IPX7 waterproof rated exterior, together with JBL Connect+ it will elevate your listening to the next level
With 10 distinct color options, the Charge 4 is anything but boring. Broaden your spectrum with JBL’s signature sound.
- Wirelessly connect up to 2 smartphones or tablets to the speaker and take turns enjoying powerful sound.
- Built in rechargeable li ion 7800mAh battery supports up to 20 hours of playtime and charges your device via USB port.
- Take charge 4 to the beach or the pool without worrying about spills or even submersion in water.
- Amplify your listening experience to epic levels and rock the party perfectly by wirelessly connecting more than 100 JBL connect+ enabled speakers.
- Looks similar to previous model
FUGOO Tough XL- Ultimate Rugged Waterproof Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
Bring your pontoon boat to life with with the FUGOO Tough XL. Featuring 8 acoustic drivers for full fidelity, true 360° sound. This fully waterproof / dust proof / shock proof speaker offers a 35 hour battery life and a USB port to quick charge your phone or tablet.
Protected in a polymer jacket with aluminum plating and stainless steel grills, FUGOO Tough XL is built to work and play as hard as your active lifestyle.
Fugoo also designed and verifies its products at 3 feet or 1 meter for 30 minutes underwater and to be dust proof, snow proof and mud proof.
FUGOO Bluetooth speakers were constructed to provide premium sound and rugged durability no matter what you throw its way. FUGOO XL offers the most drivers to deliver full fidelity audio. Featuring eight speakers, four neodymium tweeters, two aluminum domed neodymium woofers and two bass drivers.
- 100% Waterproof and the perfect teammate for the beach, paddle boarding and sailing.
- 35-HOUR BATTERY LIFE
- Portable Power Bank -Quick charge your phones and tablets from the included USB Port
- SIRI & GOOGLE NOW CONTROL – With Apple Siri and Android Google Now accessible
- 360 degree sound
- Limited bluetooth range